How to gain space in a small room? The signature JJP, specialist in design of furniture for Youth rooms, proposes in its collection Slang 2011, a few solutions to achieve maximum use of the space in reduced environments.
With a style that borders on the minimalist, very colorful and symmetrical, the firm achieves in this collection a balance between functionality and aesthetics.
The keys of the organization in a small room
- Use of air space: the use of air space is essential in small rooms. For this, apart from cabinets, the blocks that can be accommodated adapting to the available space, without cluttering and maintaining symmetry to increase the sense of order in the environment, play a leading role.
- Folding beds and / or with spaces for storage: We find in the collection beds that allow storage, are ideal for storing clothes or bedding of another season, for example. In the case of folding beds, an important area is released because when it is not used, the bed simply disappears from the visual field.
- Adaptive desks: Small to optimize a corner or larger and with a table that extends perhaps from a shelf.
- Wardrobes with internal compartments very well organized that allow to easily maintain an order to store all kinds of clothing and objects.
- Color and geometric shapes of the furniture: wide range of colors, all the sets are composed in general by a neutral base combined with an intense color. This added to the harmony of the forms of the furniture give a fair and symmetrical balance at the aesthetic and visual level.
Faithful to its innovative philosophy, with a total protection of the quality offered by each of its products, each set offers adaptable responses to the different needs and dispositions of the environments. Each set consists of beds, desks, compact and adaptable blocks, cabinets and other accessories designed and designed not only to be visually pleasing, but to optimize and organize the space.