Would you like to give warmth to your home? It is not necessary to have a dream home to get a warm and cozy decoration. Many aspects influence (colors, lighting, materials) that combined properly, achieve a harmonious and cozy atmosphere. Next we give you some keys to give a more cozy and comfortable air to your home.
Warm decoration colors
There is nothing better than getting home after work and finding an environment where you feel relaxed and comfortable. Achieving these sensations is the result of having been successful in the choice of materials, colors, lighting, furniture …
- The colors transmit sensations and one of the most important is the warmth.
- To get a warm decoration, you should bet on light and neutral colors (white, gray).
- You can also choose yellows, greens, yellows, blues in pastel tones, the range of violet violets, earth tones (chocolate, orange, red). The key is to combine them harmoniously.
- It does not mean that you can not include vibrant and strong tones (trend this year) in the decoration. It is better to bet on them in the supplements; striking paintings, ornaments …
- Do you want to know 8 tricks for decorating salons?
- Among all the elements of a warm decoration, lighting plays a fundamental role.
- It is essential to enhance natural light, letting it pass in the cold months and sieving it in summer.
- To create an enveloping and natural lighting, it is best to place several points of light, (environmental and indirect) to create a more intimate environment.
- Luminaires with fabric screens are very practical for sifting light.
- Avoid excessively white lights and choose more enveloping and warm tones.
- Do not hesitate to add luminous accessories such as lanterns, candlesticks, candles, which provides a soft and subtle ambient lighting.
Wood and natural fibers
- Depending on the materials you have chosen for the furniture, coverings, flooring, textiles and accessories, you will have a more or less warm atmosphere.
- The most recommended materials for a warm decoration are wood, natural fibers, stone, wrought iron…
- Wood is a material that brings warmth to comfort at home. The pavements of this material creates a cozy atmosphere.
- Complements in natural wicker fibers, raffia, etc. They create a warm and natural environment.
Comfortable and comfortable sofa
- It is one of the essential pieces of the room. It is a piece of furniture that you are going to give a lot of use, that’s why your choice is important.
- In a warm decoration, the rounded shapes convey a sense of comfort.
- The choice of upholstery is important when it comes to giving warmth. Choose fabrics such as cotton, wool, linen or velvet (star material this season).
- Add your sofa to blankets and cushions. They are perfect for color and are easy to renew.
- The textiles are a perfect complement to create a warm and enveloping environment.
- Create a fantastic reading area with a comfortable armchair, a warm blanket and a standing luminaire.
The carpet: essential complement
- The carpets are recommended complements to create a warm decoration in any room of the house.
- Choose soft or long-haired models to create a greater sense of comfort.
- There is nothing more comfortable than stepping on a soft carpet in winter to feel its warmth.
- They dress bare floors and help to frame areas or environments.
- In the living room invest in a carpet of large dimensions, you will win in space continuity.
- You will find in the market a great variety of designs and models to choose from.
Customize your home!
- Surround yourself with elements that create a personal space: photos, books, pictures... Turn your home into a space full of personality and with a warm decoration.
- Bet on the lived houses where family, personal elements are exposed, with them you will get a unique and personalized space.
- Fill the house with your memories (travel, family, favorite photos) and you will feel happy. Let the house talk about the people who live in it.
Fill your house with life!
- The plants and flowers give life and aroma to any room and create a warm decoration.
- Flee artificial plants and bet on natural and seasonal. The cactus or terráqueos are plants that are always green and do not have to pay much attention.
- You must take into account the conditions of light and humidity before choosing the place and planting them.
- Strategically placed seasonal flowers, bring fragrance and freshness to the environment.
Keep order and organization in your home
- An orderly, clean house transmits peace and tranquility. It also contributes to a warm decoration.
- The order and cleanliness will be your allies to ensure that balance and harmony flow into the environment.
- Use practical containers such as boxes or wicker baskets, shoemakers, etc., to organize and have everything in place.
- Do you want to know the 10 commandments for a charming decoration?