More recently, the main goals of summer residents were the cultivation of land and numerous seals for the winter from the resulting crop. Nowadays, a country house is associated with summer rest and comfort. Coming to the country in the summer, modern city dwellers want to forget about dusty roads and city smog. An important element of any country site are swimming pools, a wide variety of which are produced by domestic and foreign manufacturers.
Cheerful children’s pools to give
Even in the conditions of the picturesque suburban array of modern children, it is hard to tear them away from newfangled gadgets. An important role for their perception can play a pool in which in the summer you want to splash an unlimited amount of time.
Choose a children’s pool need to competently. The main nuances are safety and durability considerations. When buying, you should follow certain rules:
1. Experts recommend choosing pools with rounded edges. Dangerous to the health of the child elements must be absent.
2. A quality product leaves no paint prints. Foreign odors should not be.
3. It is important to pay attention to the availability of additional details. For some children, pools with headrests, seats, and handles will be more comfortable.
Each product must have quality certificates confirming the environmental and hypoallergenic structures. The official document indicates the manufacturer and materials of manufacture, compliance with the specified state and international standards.
Universal option – frame deep country pools
One of the popular pool options is the frame design. Large, deep products will allow you to repeatedly refresh yourself throughout the day to all family members together or in turns.
Frameworks like pools can be sheet or rod. The main advantages of structures:
• Wide range of shapes and sizes.
• Ease of transportation and installation.
• Resistant to mechanical damage.
• Durability – up to 10 years of operation.
• Resistance to temperature extremes.
Pools are considered universal, they can be installed anywhere on the site or yard. Due to their low specific weight, the structures are mobile. Stationary prefabricated pools can be collected only once – in a particular place.
Fashionable plastic pool to give
Plastic pool models are considered to be of high quality. Over the years they have not lost their popularity. A wide variety of sizes, materials, shapes, allows you to choose a product for every taste.
In their standard variations, pools are made from sheet polypropylene 4 mm thick. Modern processing methods allow you to make structures reliable, environmentally friendly, resistant to chemical environment. Special stiffening ribs are mounted from the outside, provide additional reliability, stability, durability.
Easy installation: how to install a pool in the country
If you choose a stationary, in-ground pool, it is important to correctly select the materials of manufacture. The design will be in open space all year round, so it must be reliable and durable.
Pool bowls are made from different materials, taking into account the features of operation and climatic features. The most popular options are:
– composite materials;
Inflatable or frame products can be installed anywhere without affecting the landscape. Installation requires a minimum of time. It is possible to spend from two weeks to a month to manufacture a composite bowl of a stationary pool. If you need to create a pit of non-standard forms, it may take longer.
the location for the location of the structure is in advance. If you can not put the pool in the shade, it is preferable to buy a product with a canopy.
5. The appearance and design of the container will be as important as possible for the children themselves. You need to choose bright, colorful products with original shapes and popular images.
Modern frost-resistant pools for giving
When choosing structures, it is necessary to decide in advance at what time the pool will be used. If the product will be on the street in the winter, you need to choose the right pool and prepare for caring for it.
Well tolerated frosts can frame pools, represented by special designs of metal profiles and pipes. The package may include wooden crate. High-strength PVC film is used for protection from the inside. Equally popular products that can withstand freezing temperatures are acrylic pools, plastic and concrete structures. The original and worthy solution will be the indoor pool.
Professional advice: care for the pool in the country
For comfortable, durable operation of different types of pools it is necessary to properly care for them. Many problems can be prevented so that you do not have to get rid of unpleasant blockages or odors for a long time.
The most popular problems and opportunities for their elimination:
• Blurred water. Causes – the presence of foreign elements, improper chlorination. As a result, there is bacterial plaque on the walls, sometimes comes to mechanical damage. To get rid of the problem, you can use active chlorination or electro-physical equipment.
• Rust. Formations appear due to low acidity. To avoid proliferation and rectify the situation, proper regulation is necessary.
• Sludge formation. Manifested as a result of decay of organic matter. It is important to carry out cleaning with chemical agents in time to prevent the spread of infections.
After acquiring a modern pool, you need to take care of the availability of additional equipment. It includes filter elements, chemicals, water control sensors. Before the winter period, you need to clean the system, wash off the remnants of reagents, to carry out competent preservation.