For a stylish design of the exterior of the site using different elements. A worthy choice – garden furniture, which is made from environmentally friendly and durable rattan. Modern manufacturers are engaged in the manufacture of a wide range of products, differing in size, shape, configuration.
Elegant garden furniture made from artificial rattan
The original furniture was previously intended for the arrangement of ballrooms or concert halls, then – for the decoration of living rooms in wealthy homes. Exotic view allows you to make the local area nowadays more refined and fashionable.
Produce using rattan learned a variety of subjects. On modern suburban areas, you can see chairs, tables, armchairs, tables, cabinets, sofas, lounge chairs. Peeled rattan stalks are distinguished by increased flexibility. They are able to withstand a lot of weight.
Furniture and decor made of polymeric rattan are light and reliable during operation. Any design can be simply transferred from one place to another, cleaned into utility rooms during the cleaning process. Artificial rattan furniture can be suspended, portable or stationary. The advantages of such products are considered:
- Ecological cleanliness. The production does not use hazardous to health and life types of glue, resin, synthetic compounds.
- Weather resistance. Finished products do not fade under the sun, resistant to temperature extremes and frost.
- Ease. Products can be quickly removed during rain or cleaning, rearranged to a more convenient place.
- Aesthetic appearance. Finished furniture looks stylish, elegant, rich. Modern ensembles occupy an important place in the design of landscape design.
- Versatility. A variety of shapes and configurations of rattan furniture allows you to decorate garden areas in different styles. Products will find their place in the simplest courtyard or on the territory of the elite cottage.
- Easy to care. To rid the structure of dust and light street pollution, it is enough to have cold water and a garden hose.
- Invulnerability of finished products. Artificial material does not attract bacteria and parasites. The rods do not rust, do not soak, do not become covered with mold.
Fashionable garden furniture made of polymeric rattan is considered natural and aesthetic. Products are compact, able to fit into any exterior. You can arrange such furniture not only in the courtyard or on the garden plot, but also on the open terrace, balcony, patio. Often similar furniture furnish living rooms, offices, children in apartments.
Artificial furniture can have different textures and colors. This is especially important when selecting products in the same style and format. Practically do not differ from natural analogs of plastic model, imitating rattan weaving. They are characterized by enhanced strength, wear resistance properties. Accented additions to the original designs are multi-colored fabrics and decorative pillows.
Novelty and comfort – rattan furniture to give
Not so long ago, furniture at the dacha plots could only be represented by tables and benches made of durable wood. Now designs of natural or artificial rattan are becoming increasingly popular. Such products are aesthetic, reliable, original. The sizes and shapes are very different, which allows the use of furniture on any types of landscape.
According to its design features, rattan furniture is divided into several categories. Suspended beds, chairs, hammocks are referred to hanging products. Models that can be rearranged at any time to another place represent the category of portable furniture. Fixed structures are installed with a reliable and durable frame installed at a specific location. You can combine products, decorating the interior with the help of competent placement and installation of furniture from different categories.
How to choose garden furniture from rattan?
Unusual pieces of furniture can decorate any place. The ideal option for such a design is considered eco-style adherents. Garden furniture should comply with the general concept of the site design, be attractive and practical. You can choose individual items that will become the highlights of the exterior, or pick up whole headsets for the local area.
The main qualities of the original products are considered strength, aesthetics, durability. Equally important are the ease of use, durability of finished rattan products. Choosing exotic elements for the dacha, you should take into account some rules and features:
- Structures should not have sharp corners, dangerous parts and protruding stems.
- The frame is made of aluminum or steel, with the purchase it is checked with a magnet.
- Weaving should be of high quality, dense.
- It is important the presence of a special impregnation from exposure to UV rays, so that the furniture does not become fragile and does not crack.
- A protective coating should be applied to the surface, which will prolong the durability of operation.
Stylish rattan furniture can successfully fit into any country interior. Such products can be placed on the veranda, and if necessary – to make on the street. The plasticity of the material allows you to produce differently shaped chairs, armchairs, tables, creating a unique atmosphere at the dacha.
If you have a small budget, you can choose furniture with straight lines, square, without too much decor. This will not only make a stylish site, but also significantly save your own finances.
Modern design solutions allow you to combine rattan with wood, glass, metal, plastic. A versatile approach to manufacturing provides the ability to produce a variety of models for every taste and budget.