With the change of season is a good time to give a warm and comfortable air to your home. Do you want to know the deco trends of this new season? Here we give you the keys so that your house is up to date.
Deco trends: colors of this season
Creating a small vertical garden or a vegetative wall in an outer space is one of the deco trends.
- The terraces and balconies are also renewed for the new season. They will become the focus of attention and you will win in privacy and privacy.
- Inside add aromatic plants, to create unique and special places.
- Nature gives you many resources to decorate your house, you just have to go out to the field and pick up branches, pineapples, trunks …
- If you do not have much space, terrariums can be a good solution, to fill your house with plants.
The black color
- The furniture in this hue is one of the trends deco this fall.
- Black combines very well with any color range.
- LThe walls are also stained black. All rooms of the house are suitable to bet on this tone. From the kitchen, bathroom, hallways, etc.
- You will be able to update your house adding a touch of black, both in the accessories, furniture or walls.
It takes the contrasts
Bet on the combination of colors and textures in which there is a clear contrast.
- The mixture of two different pavements in the same environment, It is one of the deco trends of this year. Tile floors combined with parquet floors or laminates without transition.
- Another trend is to paint the walls in two shades. It began imposing little by little and now it is a style that has gained a lot of supporters.
- Boho and Nordic: two trends of decoration combinable.
The woods take prominence especially in its natural state “Raw trend”. It is about using pieces of furniture in raw or imperfect state. The trend is to combine modern furniture with straight lines and this type of elements. Decántate for dining tables, chests of drawers, kitchen bars, etc. They will provide a rustic air to the different rooms of your home!
What do you think of these deco trends to give a different air to your home? It is the right time to take new ideas to update it.