The most personal, intimate room in the house is the bedroom. This is where you can relax, rest, put your thoughts and body in order. In 2018, the design of the room design implies maximum compliance with the needs and requirements of the owners of the bedroom.
Modern-style bedroom interior: successful design for all occasions
It has been repeatedly proved that a person spends a third of his life in a dream. Therefore, a place to rest is important to arrange properly and original. Modern bedroom should be comfortable and stylish. In this visit, it will be important not only to have a good sleep, but also an atmosphere in which the owners will feel relaxed, confident, at ease.
Increasingly, the people of our country are leaning in favor of minimalist trends. Simple, laconic interiors are recognized as fashionable. At the same time, the combination of aesthetics and comfort is considered the most important in the arrangement of such rooms. The main trends that should be followed when designing the interior of a bedroom include:
• Ease of execution, no complex parts.
• Minimum furniture and accessories.
• Availability of practical, constantly applied elements.
• Use of natural materials and textiles.
• The combination of several stylistic trends.
A favorite of designers in 2018 is the Scandinavian style – calculating and cold. By choosing this direction, with the help of minimal effort, you can create a large number of creative, cozy design projects. The main features of the style are the abundance of gray and white shades, the presence of wooden surfaces, interspersed with cozy decorative elements and details.
Bed in a bedroom in a modern style: modifications of our time
Increased attention in 2018 will be given to the bed, as the main piece of furniture for the bedroom. This product must be of high quality, comfortable, large.
It is preferable to put the bed in the middle of the bedroom, bringing to the surrounding interior a maximum of aesthetics and comfort. Mandatory elements and nuances will be:
1) the use of classic beds with wrought or twisted backs;
2) the presence of warm, soft colors and velvet matter;
3) a wide variety of configurations and forms;
4) installation of a creative, multifunctional headboard;
5) the creation of additional comfort with the help of the original lighting.
Dimensions must be selected in accordance with the needs of the family. Bed for a teenager or a single adult can be compact, but providing the necessary space. For spouses it is worth choosing a large double product, which can be a worthy nest for love joys, and a place for high-grade, high-quality rest.
Bedroom in modern style in bright colors.
The modern interior design of the bedroom implies a competent combination of individual elements of different styles, the absence of craving for luxury, the creation of optimally comfortable atmosphere. In color variations, designers are more inclined towards light shades. As well as the owners of apartments or private houses who are tired of monotonous, colorless everyday life.
Bright colors provide a good mood, surrounds the inhabitants of the room comfort and peace. On the technical side of the issue, everything is no less successful. Several mirrors, glossy surfaces in combination with soft, light color schemes will help to make the room more spacious visually. The room will visually look wide and free.
The versatility of light and gray tones does not lose its relevance. You can vary as you like, depending on the style, interior features, individual preferences. Designers advise to choose one main shade, complementing it with elements of darker or lighter tones.
Curtains to the bedroom in a modern style: what can they be?
Any curtains are primarily designed to protect the room from the sun’s rays. But for modern owners of different types of living space, the aesthetic qualities of products play an important role. Therefore, the curtains for the bedroom are selected based on a large number of criteria.
In our time there are quite a few designs, styles, colors of curtains. The choice may be due to specific factors or be separate. In 2018, popular will be:
• Classic curtains. This option will be acceptable in different types of rooms, when using a large number of styles. Heavy fabrics, divided into two canvases in the middle, can reliably protect windows from the sun. And with the help of modern elements and accessories it will turn out to make the atmosphere interesting and colorful.
• French curtains. With the help of special, not visible to prying eyes, lacing, create a lot of vertical and horizontal folds of fabric. Most often used translucent fabrics, providing comfort and creating a romantic atmosphere.
• Austrian curtains. The style is similar to French. But in this case, the curtains are gathered in the folds just below. Products are distinguished by originality, conciseness, confident aesthetics.
• Japanese curtains. Colorful, successful options for some stylistic directions. Dense, rectangular cuts of fabric curtain the windows, reminding their appearance of thick screens. In the lower part of the products rigid inserts are fixed, which eliminates the appearance of folds.
• Roman curtains. Such options will always look stylish, simple, elegant. The integral fabric cloths fixed on the special roller will successfully be able to add any interior.
The size and length of the curtains must be selected on the basis of the parameters of the room and window openings. Depending on the overall interior and the personal tastes of the owner of the room, you can purchase solid products, curtains with colorful images and prints, and heavy curtains. The fashionable trend of this year is a well-chosen mix of several types of curtains.