To make the kitchen space truly domesticated and comfortable will easily turn out with the help of different pictures. Making the walls artistic compositions, you can create a unique atmosphere. In such a kitchen it will be pleasant to be with the whole family, to arrange gatherings with friends, to prepare for celebrations.
Bright modular paintings in the kitchen
Especially popular these days are such artistic compositions. They allow to make any image, drawing, photo collage more pretentious and original. For a modern kitchen interior, such products are highlights and attract attention.
Triptychs and polyptychs for the kitchen room can be of different shapes and sizes. Images range from still lifes and exotic dishes to surrealistic drawings. The main features of interior design with similar paintings:
1. Relevant for kitchen premises are considered neutral shades.
2. Bulk, heavy frames will be inappropriate, creating discomfort.
3. Add glass modular pictures to the interior.
Psychologists recommend having modular pictures in the kitchen with images of juicy, mouth-watering dishes. This approach creates a relaxing atmosphere, ideal for eating.
Modern decor: paintings for the kitchen on the wall
It is important to correctly select the paintings with which you can decorate the kitchen room. There are many design tricks and tricks to help you understand the intricacies of decorating walls.
During the interior design is to take into account a number of nuances that can affect the overall look of the room. It is necessary to keep in mind some rules:
• The color palette and storyline should be consistent with the overall style of the interior.
• The principles of equilibrium must be observed – most often a brighter and larger picture is placed above.
• The composition should be uniform in the style of the drawings, the color scheme, the semantic meaning.
• Placement of pictures can be vertical and horizontal – they are most often arranged in rows.
• Hang paintings in well-lit places, but not in direct sunlight.
It is desirable that the form of paintings and design of frames for them was also the same. Although with the help of paintings of different forms, you can make original compositions. To create a relaxed, easy environment, you can hang pictures in a chaotic manner.
Design solution: which picture to hang in the kitchen?
Based on a wide variety of paintings, the design of the walls in the kitchen can satisfy the most capricious tastes. The choice may be due to the specific style, features of the room, personal preferences of the hostess of the house.
Paintings for the kitchen room are bought in finished form, made to order or made with your own hands. You can hang on the wall in the kitchen:
1) photos and collages;
2) prints and tapestries;
3) printing products;
4) stylish reproductions;
5) painted dishes;
6) modular pictures;
For rooms with low ceilings, it is recommended to choose vertical paintings or panels. Wide walls and large areas imply the presence of horizontal paintings. Shades, images should be bright, juicy, attractive. When choosing specific pictures it is important to take into account the preferences of all family members.
Painted plates hung on the walls of the kitchen were popular at various times. It is necessary to select similar products taking into account the general style and to have it symmetrically. Original alternation of plates of round and square shapes. Images are pictures of ready-made meals, attractive fruits and vegetables, drinks and spices. Often, amateur collectors bring plates with images of different cities from traveling to different cities during vacations or business trips. They are also placed on the kitchen walls.
Creative approach for the kitchen – table-painting
Want to feel like a real wizard? Modern inventors will help in this – with a flick of the wrist, an ordinary table for unobtrusive meals and tea drinking can turn into a wall picture. This format is ideal for small areas or cluttered kitchen spaces.
The main advantages of the original product is multifunctional, versatile, stylish design. The integral frame framing the image or portrait, if necessary, successfully turns into a support. And the reverse side of the picture becomes a solid and reliable tabletop. It turns out that the picture “looks” down without being exposed to mechanical stress and pollution.
Paintings in the kitchen in the style of popular trends
For the decoration of modern cuisine using souvenirs, kitchen paraphernalia and textiles, flower arrangements and paintings. Variants of modern painting can be represented by a fairly extensive range.
An element of the original decor can be a collage, a photo, a drawing or a full-fledged reproduction. It is necessary to correctly combine the chosen style and artistic elements:
• For a classic interior, the best option will be oil paintings and landscapes.
• Modern styles (Scandinavian, modernism) will be a decent basis for photos and paintings in black and white format.
• Provence style rooms can be adequately decorated with bright landscapes and floral prints.
• The high-tech style is characterized by images with clear geometric shapes, the “cold” colors are black, gray, and blue.
• The direction of the art deco in which they can decorate the kitchen will need reproductions of paintings by Picasso and Dali.
For the design of kitchen space, you can use pictures painted with professional paints. The decor elements in this case can be made in the form of unique sketches, careless sketches or high-quality imitations of children’s drawings.