How to create a beautiful and comfortable interior in a small bathroom? Today we will share practical tips on optimal arrangement, the secrets of visual increase in space and modern design ideas.
Small bathroom 2017
Whatever the price category of your future bathroom, always choose high-quality finishing materials, otherwise it may happen that after a short time, fresh repair may not be in the best shape.
Try to adhere to a single style in the design of a small bathroom, combined with a toilet.
For a compact bath, the presence of a hood is extremely important, since high humidity contributes to the formation of fungal formations.
Also think about what kind of bath you want – angular, recessed or legged; where you plan to place a washing machine, bidet or wash basin.
An important question – the choice of tiles. Your mood and durability of repair will depend on its quality, material, color.
Always a safe option – classic white tile, but the green color will refresh the interior of a small bathroom.
Do not forget about the details – it is they who create in the room the atmosphere and comfort that we so need after a busy day. This can be all that is pleasing to your eye: a beautiful mirror, accessories, cute shelves, textiles and even a charming picture, in harmony with the overall interior.
Pay special attention to the light scenario. The correct location of lamps, wall lamps, chandeliers or spot lights – the key to the success of visual perception of space.
Original design ideas for a small bathroom in 2017
Unusual design option compact bathroom is quite acceptable. And if you really want to embody creative decor, why not? The bathroom is a functional room, and we use it only from time to time, so it is unlikely you will get tired of the catchy composition. Here you can also use in the decoration of such materials, which would cost a large amount in a large room.
In a small bathroom try to use no more than two types of finishes. This will help visually enlarge the space. For example, as shown in the photo below. Here for the walls used white marble, and the sink, made to order, made of the same stone. The floor is woody. The room looks luxurious and neat at the same time, and the decorative niche in the wall attracts special attention.
Interesting accessories and original plumbing can be a highlight and expressive accent in your apartment. A great example is presented in the following photo. Antique set and mirror in a luxurious frame look great. A beautiful large pattern on the wallpaper and a marble apron complete the decorative composition of the interior.
This room is not just wood-paneled. Designers skillfully drove the pattern of lines of veins – it smoothly flows from one panel to another. Wood trim creates a feeling of comfort and warmth. Special attention is given to highlighting in a niche. It gives a modern touch to the classic interior, attracts the eye and distracts attention from the white toilet.
Quite interesting may look contrast. The upper and lower parts of the walls are completely different, both in color and texture. The top is covered with bright painted wallpaper, and the bottom is lined with painted panels. A more expensive finish catches the eye immediately and is very advantageously illuminated by natural light coming from the skylight.
The small bathroom looks impressive in the next photo. Although the room is dominated by two types of material and a neutral color scheme, due to non-standard pattern in the form of books on the shelves, it looks very original. At the same time, charming vegetation in white pots on the windowsill adds a color note.
Elegant simplicity does not have to cost you a fortune. The noble color and exquisite wall painting gives the bathroom a rich appearance. At the same time only paint was used in the decoration.
Mixing styles are welcome. Against the backdrop of a modern ascetic interior, this bathroom looks glamorous and quite exotic. It’s all about catchy wallpaper with a floral print and an antique luxury illuminated mirror.
2. Laundry baskets placed under the sink on the bottom of the drawer are a practical solution for the bathroom.
3. Mirror cabinets – an excellent idea for the bathroom. In them, the mirrors are both outside and inside. With such a wonderful mirror, you can see yourself from the side and from behind.
4. Retractable dryer – great life for a small bathroom.
5. Another useful life hack is a cosmetic mirror inside the cabinet door. Now you do not have to look for him a comfortable place in a small bathroom.
7. The easiest, inexpensive and original way to save space in the bathroom is to hang elegant curtains instead of doors on the lockers. They look very nice, but on condition of optimally selected textiles. You can change these curtains at any time.
8. Panoramic wallpapers – one of the best ways to optimize the space in a small bathroom. In this case, the feeling of cramping is minimized, and the picture itself can be easily updated by mood.
9. Of the three rings and rope, you can make an unusual and convenient towel holder.
10. A full-length mirror will definitely not be superfluous in the bathroom. And in a compact room a door with shelves for cosmetics can be a great place for it.
11. Special coasters for books – a great idea for those who like to read and take a bath at the same time! They can also be found in the bathroom accessories section.
12. A small shelf for toothbrushes is a great alternative to a cup.
13. Is there space left between the sink and the wall? Kitchen cabinet for bottles is a versatile organizer that is perfect for the bathroom. A narrow cabinet with a sliding section will hide a lot of your cosmetics, which will be convenient to reach.
14. A lot of drawers and sections in the bathroom just will not be superfluous.
15. Chairs in the bathroom is better to choose in the departments for country furniture. Metal painted high chair with plastic lining on the legs looks very elegant.
Why a bath in a small bathroom is necessary: weighty arguments
1. Bath – an excellent reason to pay attention to after a busy day or start the morning well. Fragrant foam, candles, a favorite book or music will help you to relax and fully enjoy the calm atmosphere.
3. Bath – a place for children’s entertainment. It can serve as a mini-pool for a baby, where he will enjoy playing with water toys. A bright room design will create a cheerful mood and a special joyful atmosphere.
4. In the bath it is convenient to wash pets after a walk …
… and soak the laundry.
5. A bath saves time for busy housewives. After all, it is much easier to clean the smooth surfaces of the bath than a shower cabin with high walls and transparent valves with remaining water stains.
Fashionable small bathroom: new 2017
Tell us in the comments, which of the bathrooms did you like the most? What exactly attracted the design, decor, color or layout?