The simplest bedroom can be transformed by the presence of this original element. Such a universal detail is capable of making the interior more stylish, fashionable, and refined. A wide range of models allows you to choose exactly the wrought-iron bed, which will be the ideal option for rest and sleep.
Pretentious bed with wrought headboard
Often an important role in the overall design of the individual elements of the beds. An elegant headboard will complement a particular model, become the original part of the decor, ensure the desire to rest like a king.
Modern forged headboards are presented with light openwork designs, with twisted patterns or clear geometric lines. The original elements of white are genuine works of art and are often used for the interior design in the style of Provence. Combination of metals with other materials has become fashionable. In different color variations, headboards made of wood and metal can be made.
Cleanliness and dignity – wrought white bed
When planning the placement of this piece of furniture in the bedroom, you need to calculate in advance all the details. White wrought iron beds, fashionable in recent years, will become real highlights for different styles – modern, hi-tech, baroque.
Single, double, one and a half items of the furniture industry will be able to make the overall interior rich and pretentious. Made in their standard configuration or customized, white wrought-iron beds are very different. Models are presented:
• Ageless classics. Rectangular shape, conciseness of smooth lines, maximum rigor – the characteristic features of the product.
• Round frames. Refined beds with similar elements look light and weightless, thanks to the soft-white ornament.
• Soft headboards. Such details will help not only to make the room more refined, but also to rest comfortably with a book or a favorite gadget.
Wrought beds with canopy frames look decent and confident. White frames in combination with lightweight fabric can create an atmosphere of romance and warmth. Most often, these options are chosen by young girls or newlyweds.
Swedish quality: wrought iron bed “Ikea”
The Swedish company Ikea is a sign of high quality by default. Different categories of products are always distinguished by originality, creativity, reliability. For fans of forged products, the company’s employees offer a whole range of steel furniture items.
Forged beds from Ikea are distinguished by improved qualities of durability and environmental friendliness. Products are not deformed during long years of operation, fastenings are not amenable to wear. The most popular and sold models:
1. “Musken.” Materials for the manufacture of frames – steel with wood. Durability is ensured thanks to metal bases and lateral parts of fiberboard.
2. “Copardalus.” Made from durable types of steel products. The color is gray, which allows you to “embed” the beds in different interior variations.
3. “Leirvik.” The beds are white. The headboard with a height of almost one and a half meters is made of bent metal rods, which gives the product sophistication and originality.
No less popular products for children – beds for babies, forged pieces of furniture for teenage bedrooms, original bunk options. Wrought beds from a famous Swedish brand are easy to assemble, easy to clean, safe and non-toxic. If desired, you can always buy additional pieces of furniture, accessories for the bedroom.
The perfect bed – wrought double beds
Forged products for modern bedrooms are distinguished by a wide variety of quality characteristics. With the help of different methods of metal beds are obtained stylish, reliable, elegant.
The wrought-iron double beds on which spouses can sit freely and naturally enjoy great success. Similar pieces of furniture have a large number of advantages:
1) increased strength;
2) a wide variety of patterns and shapes;
3) fire quality;
4) environmental safety;
5) aesthetics and versatility.
The dimensions of wrought-iron double beds most often are 140×200 cm or 160×200 cm. It is important that the product fits perfectly into the interior in terms of its external and dimensional dimensions. When arranging the bedroom for a couple, you can use the appropriate items – forged chest, antique chest of drawers.
Forged children’s bed for a restful sleep
The bed for the nursery should not only be as comfortable as possible, but also fit into the interior well. Modern forged products made in different styles are able to create an unusual atmosphere.
Wrought beds for younger family members can be very different, both in size and configuration. The shape and equipment depends on the child’s age, hobbies and perceptions. Most often, parents prefer to buy beds:
– rectangular or oval;
– single and double;
– bunk beds or lofts;
– with sides and canopy;
– with decorative elements on the backside.
Children’s forged beds can be simple and concise. If necessary, and financial opportunities, parents order products in the form of fabulous objects, houses, carriages. Twisted patterns are often tried to be combined with light fabrics as canopies and curtains.
Stylish design: wrought iron beds in the interior
For a variety of styles, wrought-iron beds can be worthy of detail. Such products are often integral parts of bedrooms. Use similar components for interior decoration:
• Classic. Large forged products with rich decor and rich upholstery.
• Modern. Items with a wide variety of shapes, patterns, configurations.
• Country. Modest beds with vertical columns and elegant patterns.
• Shabby chic. Products are painted in blue, peach, white shades.
• Loft. Forged items are characterized by simplicity and careless design.
In some styles wrought beds are the main accents that attract attention. In some cases, products only complement the overall interior, consisting of a large number of metal furniture and accessories.