Real estate is expensive, every square meter in the account. That is why many people buy studio apartmentsin which everything is in one place and in plain sight. If interior of a one-room apartment need to equip on an area of about 36-40 square meters. m, then accelerate the furniture delights is not so simple. The main task in this case is to make functional designand if it is also stylish, it will be a great bonus!
Modern design one-room apartment 40 square meters: where to start?
The main problem is the rational organization of space. Here you do not want to, but you will have to highlight several key zones:
- Place for receiving guests.
- If there is a child, you need to arrange a corner for him.
It is worth getting ready that it will not be easy, but to accommodate all of this, still enduring a certain style, is real.
Tip! In order to succeed functional zoning of a one-room apartmentTwo areas should be clearly identified: guest and private.
Original ideas and tricks for one-room interior
When you create a design, style selection, you can use the original tricks that will benefit the interior.
Clear apartment zoning
In this case, it is best to use the furniture. With its help, you can arrange areas for meeting guests, work, sleep. In this case, you can put in the apartment:
- Shelvingbut not screens that take up a lot of space.
- Secretaries and not desks.
- Dressers. You should not think that they are incompatible: in some of them the clothes fit more than in a standard (average) wardrobe.
Important! Due to the correct layout, you can visually enlarge even relatively small space.
Ideas to save space within 40 square meters.
In a modern interior, you can safely abandon such remnants of the USSR as wall, sofa (if he is not a bed), armchairs. The furniture that can now be found is very convenient and practical, and most importantly – compact. This is exactly what should be chosen for arranging such a multifunctional area. Vivid examples:
- If the whole family is going in front of the TV, sitting on the couch, the chair is useless.
- Guests can be planted directly on the floor, laying comfortable and soft pillows. They are compact, besides they can be removed in cupboard or at balcony.
- If you work with a laptop at the kitchen table, then there is no sense in equipping a separate workplace.
You just need to really think about what family habits, and based on this, make a choice in favor of a particular furniture.
Transformers for one-room apartment: sofa + bed
No, we do not recommend using folding sofa instead of a bed, although this is also a good solution. It is better to put these two objects in an original way – back to each other. In this case, it will be possible to create a more or less detached area – a sleeping area and a place for leisure.
The choice of color for the walls of the apartment
Even one-room apartment I want to fill the bright elements, and then you can not overdo it, because it will lead to the fact that the room more visually uzhmetsya. But there is a solution – to make bright accents in small elements of decor, textiles or small furniture.
Dining in a one-room apartment – a reality
Often the space in the kitchen is so limited that you have to invent where to place your family for meals. A completely convenient option is organization of the dining area in the room. The table that should be put there will be at the same time dinnerand the workers. So you can avoid cluttering up the apartment.
Optimal solution! Although the room is small, it is important to use round table – it will look neater.
Functional seat above the bed
Above headboard there is always a free wall, and it is rarely used for anything more than picture, but in vain. This huge space can be adapted for shelves, although many are annoying, if something is hanging above the head. You can check your reaction, for example, by hanging for a start a small light shelf. When you get used to it, you can mount something weighty, taking care of high-quality fasteners.
Zoning one-room apartment of 40 square meters.
If at the beginning of the free, albeit a small space seem interesting and unusual, then after some time, it can cause discomfort. In this apartment there is no place for solitude, this is especially true if it is home to a family with children or with one child.
Of course, in such conditions, the division into functional areas of real walls will not work, but easy partitions in the form of fabric or cabinets are fine. Original solutions that can be applied in any style:
- Easy partition from drywall. Often it does not solid, and such that it covers only 30-40% of the room. In this case, it will be possible to perform two tasks: to limit the space, but not to partition the room.
- Cupboard. I mean not classic wardrobeAnd something like open shelves, and optimally, if they do not have the back wall, but only through the shelves. In this case, they can accommodate books, small souvenirs, other things. At the same time the furniture will not seem cumbersome and heavy. Even clothes can be stored in such a closet, but for this you should first purchase polymer boxes under rattan by cell size. Such a storage system looks stylish and original.
- Podium. In addition to being able to zone a space in a similar way, this solution is functional. With regard to the division of space, the podium quite clearly distinguishes a place to sleep, and it is often used in combination with curtainswhich can be closed or opened in the period of wakefulness. As for the practical side, the under construction can be placed pretty impressive shelves, and hence will add another storage system that will not only clutter the room.
Tip! The podium can be even more functional. So, in it it is possible to hide not boxes, and a bed on rollers. And on top of the site to create workplace or children’s area. This option will greatly save usable space.
Unobvious areas for in-house storage systems
Even in a compact one-room apartment you can not always find obvious places for shelves and chest of drawers. Among them:
- The walls above the sofa, table – here you can hang shelves, racks. It is important that they are comfortable and do not interfere with the normal movement of the apartment.
- Corners – corner shelves are perfectly placed in them, which can be a more than practical solution.
- Corridor – it is possible to place shelves-mezzanines directly under the ceiling in it. They should be placed items that are rarely used, or seasonal.
- Under wide window sill successfully placed a low chest of drawers.
The choice of furniture for small apartments (35, 36, 38 and 40 sq. M.)
The first thing to consider: the standard furniture to put in a multifunctional room does not work, most likely, will have to order it separately. But there are several universal options that are best suited for odnushek.
Sectional or modular furniture is like a designer for adults. This is especially convenient if it is made to order, that is, the size of the room. Modular systems they are convenient in that they can be placed anywhere and combined as it is convenient, at least to fill the entire free wall with them.
Important! The convenience of such sets is that the style maintained the same for all elements of the collection – from the wall cabinets to computer desk. This solution simplifies the process of organizing space.
Sliding wardrobe for the one-room apartment
This is a great decision! Making such cupboard to order, you can put it under the wall from the floor to the ceiling, and so will be able to use the entire area. The convenience of ordering a storage system is that it can be filled as you please, at your discretion.
Even in such a small space would be desirable to have a free space, but that must be placed in the room a lot of things, it is quite difficult to implement, but it is real. Comes to the rescue furniture transformer. I mean not folding sofa or an armchair, but really functional items that can turn into others, including:
- Folding tablewhich serves as a repository of soft toys at night.
- Chair dresser for warehousing of seasonal things.
- A bed that can be stored in the closet.
- Closet. In it you can hide the ironing board, table. There is even a box that is lowered, not pushed.
Important! When creating the interior and ordering furniture, you should rely on yourself. Nobody, except the owners themselves, will be able to organize the space as conveniently as possible.
Styles of the interior for the interior of a one-room apartment of 40 square meters
Since the space is limited, it is necessary to choose the style of the interior, which could be realized in bright colors. In this case, the best options:
- Minimalism – right angles and simple shapes. This style does not provide pretentiousness and excesses. The color palette is extremely light, can be used in contrasting shades.
Organizing a square in a one-room apartment is not so difficult. For this process and all its aspects should be approached carefully and closely, taking into account the needs and habits of the person who will live in this house.